TTS Granite is a leader in design, fabrication and installation of granite, marble and quartz in the Chicagoland and NW Indiana areas. The TTS Granite sales department is currently seeking a sales representative for the Mokena Showroom and a sales representative for the Steger Showroom.
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and calling on potential customers. You will meet with homeowners, builders and businesses to introduce them to our wide range of products related to natural stone and quartz fabrication for residential and commercial application such as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, shower walls, Jacuzzi and fireplace surrounds to full wall and floor paneling, outdoor kitchens, unique and special design projects. This position will require you to be driven, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Prospecting new homeowners, builders, designers and commercial projects
- On-site visits for measures and installations
- Steger slab viewings with customers
- System Reporting, i.e. weekly flash reports, track and report on open bids
- Participating in monthly sales meetings;
Minimum Job Requirements
- 2-3 years outside commissioned sales experience
- Knowledge of Granite/Marble/Quartz preferred
- Business professional
- Organized, detail-orientated and timely
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and Xero
- Basic math skills and the ability to use a tape measure
- Knowledge of Granite/Marble/Quartz preferred;
TTS Granite has been in business for 29 years and is a leader in design, fabrication, and installation of granite, marble, and quartz in the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
We are currently seeking an inventory associate. The TTS Granite Inventory Associate is responsible for day-to-day management of incoming and outgoing products.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, rectify miscalculations, report findings to management, and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Responsible for receiving inventory.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions.
- Creating inventory barcodes and labeling products.
- Inventory placement and movement after reception.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in order to allocate sold inventory.
- Work closely with the Production Team in order to assist in the processes of locating, moving, and tracking inventory into and out of production.
- Return unused inventory back into stock.
- Maintain, update, and analyze all inventory records and reports.
- Establish procedure to identify and handle any low stock issues.
- Perform monthly or quarterly physical inventory scans in order to check on the status of inventory in stock.
- Compare and analyze Inventory reports with routine physical scans.
- Routinely reconcile inventory discrepancies in accordance with the findings of physical scans and data comparisons.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Minimum education requirement of High school Diploma or higher.
- Two years prior experience in inventory control.
- Certified Fork Lift Driver.
- Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Proficient in Quick Books (recommended).
- Slab Smith experience (recommended).
Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights, as needed.
To submit your resume for consideration, please complete the form below to include attaching your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format ONLY.